Aquatic Center The place to be for fun and sun!
|Aquatic Center Aquatic Center Hours of Operation
|525 John K. Hanson Drive
||Open Swim –
|Forest City, IA 50436
||Monday through Saturday: 1:00 pm to 8:00 pm
|phone: (641) 585-2650
||Sunday: 1:00 pm – 6:30 pm
|Summer Office Hours: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
||Sunday Family Hour: 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
||The Aquatic Center closes at 3:00 pm on Wednesdays for home swim meets.
* For inclement weather, mechanical breakdown, low participation, schedule changes, water temperatures below 70 degrees, and home swim meets – signs will be posted on the Aquatic Center door, a notice will be posted on the Parks and Recreation Facebook page and on this page, and announcements will be made on KIOW 107.3FM.
|Features Aquatic Center Fees
- Zero depth entry
- Current channel
- Giant water slide
- One meter and three meter diving boards
- Large and small in-water playgrounds
- Small drop slide
- Basketball hoop
- Seven geysers and therapy jets
- Bath house with two family changing areas
- Concession stand
- Parking lot for 90+ cars
- Daily: $4.00 General Admission
(payable at the Pool)
- $3.50 Seniors (Ages 55 and up)
- Ages 2 & under are FREE
- Daily passes can be purchased at the Aquatic Center;
Family and Individual passes can be purchased online
or at the Forest City Parks & Recreation Department.
- Family Pass: $120.00 ($110.00 during sign-up
week May 18 – 22, 2015)
To register, click here
Paying online? See our Terms and Conditions of Sale here.
- All users of the Forest City Family Aquatic Center must wear a regulation swimsuit. No colored T-shirts, cutoffs, sweatpants, or shoes are allowed.
- The Aquatic Center is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- SWIM DIAPER REQUIREMENT Swim diaper or tight fitting plastic pants are required for all non-toilet trained children.
Aquatic Center Rental:
The Aquatic Center is available to rent for events. Download and complete the rental form.