- Location: In the heart of Forest City, just east of Highway 69. Entrances off Highway 69 and East J Street.
- Size: 34.9 acres
- Facilities: 2 lighted baseball/softball diamonds, playground equipment, bike and walking trail, Winnebago River water trail , low impact canoe/kayak access, Lions Club memorial shelter, butterfly garden, camping area, dump station, and disc golf course(Course Map).
Eastwoods (Clark Woods) Park
- Location: Adjacent to the east side of Pammel Park and the Winnebago River. Entrance to Eastwoods Park is off East J Street (south side.)
- Size: 29.4 acres, wooded.
- Facilities: 2 playground areas, 3 gazebos, 2 grills, shelterhouse, and disc golf course.
Location: Use entrance to Eastwoods on East J Street (south side.) Follow trail approximately ½ mile.
Facilities: Open shelter with water, electricity, restroom, 3-15’ picnic tables, fireplace, and playground equipment.
Reservations are taken April 1 – September 30; contact the Forest City Parks & Recreation Department at (641) 585-4860.
Fee $25 per day for reservation.
Thomas Bearse Park
- Location: Entrance is off East J Street (north side), next to the Winnebago River, across from the entrance to Eastwoods Park.
- Size: 7.1 acres
- Facilities: Small parking area, picnic tables, gazebo, and sign commemorating Thomas Bearse as the first settler of Winnebago County.
- Location: On Park Street.
- Size: 6 acres
- Facilities: 1 small slide, 1 large slide, 1 large climbing apparatus, 1 spring animal, 2 swing sets, 2 benches and 2 picnic tables. Shelter house (new in 2016) with picnic tables and kitchen area.
- Location: north end of Gilbert Street in a residential area.
- Size: 1 acre
- Facilities: “Tot Lot” with playground unit, gazebo, playhouse, and swing set.
Rotary – Westgate Park
- Location: Neighborhood park located in the Westgate housing subdivision. Entrance is off of Westwood Court and Westgate Drive.
- Size: 2 acres
- Facilities: Playground equipment, gazebo, basketball court, and several benches.
- Location: Neighborhood park located in the Woodland Housing Subdivision.
- Size: 1 acre
- Facilities: 2 picnic tables, 2 benches, play unit equipped with 3 slides, a swing, and a log roll.
- Location: On Clark Street, across from Winnebago County Courthouse.
- Facilities: Two benches, handicapped accessible walkways, two picnic tables.
Community Skate Park (Boman Park)
- Location: John K. Hanson Drive across from the Waldorf College football field.
- Facilities: 3 quarter pipes, 1 half pipe, 1 half pyramid with grind ledge, 1 wide jump box, 1 wide wedge, 1 kinked rail, and 1 long grind rail.
- NEW in 2016, Sand volley ball courts!
- Open seasonally.
- two benches, handicapped accible walkways, two picnic tables. conveneksldia enx the schamb across form the courthouse on Clark Street.
Nearby Parks: Pilot Knob State Park and Thorpe Park
The Forest City Parks and Recreation Department continually strives to maintain, improve, and expand the trail system, in order to reach and better serve the growing residents and visitors.
Hynes Spur Trail – Approx. 2 miles from J Street at Pammel Park to 330th St./Airport Road. It meanders through Pammel Park, a woodland setting, through the Bear Creek Golf Course and Disc Golf Course and past the Winnebago Rally grounds to 330th St./Airport Road. All off road paved trail.
Hanson Trail – Approx 9 miles. Begins at on J Street next to Pammel Park entrance, left on Golf Course Road to Hwy 9, East along Hwy 9 to 206th Ave. to Pilot Knob Entrance, West on 340th Street to Golf Course Road and Left on J Street to Pammel Park entrance. A combination of paved off road trails and share-the-road trails.
Pilot Knob Loop – Approx 4 miles. Begins at the entrance of Pilot Knob State Park and winds through the park. All paved and on park roads.